We are a community within a community
The mission of the Office of Community Relations is to cultivate, maintain and enhance campus and community based programs and partnerships that are mutually beneficial, collaborative and accessible to the diverse communities in the greater Charleston area.
The Office of Community Relations is a partner in mutual interest items of celebration or concern.
Come to us if you want:
- Support for what you are doing
- Help with your neighbor, relation building or having difficulties
- To know what is going on, on campus and in the community
We work together on items of interest to the community and to the campus.
We work together to resolve situations amicably for all parties.
Because neighbors want to live in harmony with each other.
- Facebook Page for CofC Off-Campus Living
- Charleston Municipal Code
- Special Events Ordinance (pdf, 52 kb)
Senior Director of Community Relations